- Last minute online retreat opportunity!
- Come practice with a live webcast from San Francisco of a
- Loving Kindness retreat with Noah Levine
- Saturday, April 23rd at BIBS
- 11:00 AM – 4:30 PM
If you want to participate in the retreat from another location you can obtain a login at the following link:
This same link contains more information about the retreat. This retreat is suitable for both beginning and experienced meditators. Meditation instructions will be offered in both sitting and walking awareness practices. Feel free to drop in at BIBS during any portion of the retreat. The schedule was not made available online so you may end up arriving in the middle of a Dharma talk or Meditation period. Please maintain silence in the meditation area. The Online Retreat actually goes till 5:00 PM, but we will need to log off early so that the regularly scheduled Refuge Recovery meeting can meet at 4:30 PM.
If you choose to attend at BIBS rather than obtain your own login via the link above the suggested donation of $15 – $35 goes to the Against the Stream Meditation center. You can donate by going to http://www.againstthestream.org/support-2/.
– Josh Rychert a member of the Refuge Recovery group will be handling the technical arrangements.